June 23, 2011

red ink, a mango, and lots of blocks

Alright! I got it all working on Youtube. Here are three videos I've worked on in the past few months.




Music: Beyond Monday by The Glitch Mob

Shot on a Panasonic TM-700.

For this shoot we used:

1 small fish tank full of water
1 bottle of waterproof red ink
1 vinyl cutter
1 water resistant cover paper
5 100w bulbs for lighting
1 worklight, also for lighting
& lots of tape and corrugated polypropelene to hold it all in place.



Shot on a Canon 5D Mark II.

For this shoot, I used:

1 mango
1 sheet of glossy, heavyweight inkjet paper
1 art knife
5 100w bulbs for lighting
& tape and paper clips to hold it in place

As you can see, I precut the letters into the skin of the mango; the video is more about capturing the effect of cutting and digging the letters out in super-fast motion. It actually took me 11 minutes!



Shot using a Panasonic TM-700.

For this shoot, we used:

1 vinyl cutter
1 piece of red construction paper
2 lamps for lighting
& a lot of kids toys

1 comment:

thanida said...

Thanks for such a great and useful article..Very nice and useful post.it would be really helpful. Many times I see people confused about this.
928bet